And the Party’s On!

While we’re talking party I will just mention that it was a year ago I started publishing my weekly blog. Thank you to all my readers and those of you who encourage me on a regular basis. I’m sure there are days when it’s just a bunch of ‘blah, blah, blah’ to you but while that is the case please remember that it may be exactly what someone else needs right that day, that moment. I feel so honoured that you have let me share my heart and mind. In this life some days are a party and others not so much. Life is a mixed bag, full of surprises; some good, some not.
Today I would like you to think seriously about sharing your life with me. Everyone has a story; you have a story. One that is close to your heart and therefore close to mine. I would love to hear from you, encourage you and pray for you. Never underestimate your importance in the eyes of the God Who made you. He loves you far beyond expression; He looks at you and sees His child, significant and prepared to fulfill His best laid plans for you. Jeremiah 29:11. He has a future for you, full of hope driven by His promises!
Okay, so everyday is not a party! The ultimate party to end all parties is yet to come. Today we practise. For those of you tuning in late, the title ‘On the way to the Party’ comes from the concept of celebrating EVERYTHING! As I mentioned at the outset a year ago, my dear, late husband was a great believer in celebration, and I believe he got the idea from reading the Bible, the Old Testament specifically. So in our home we were always encouraged to celebrate, even what often would be considered mundane achievements. There is nothing that will eradicate the ‘mundane’ like a special dinner, or a trip out for ice-cream, or even as silly as eating a meal from the ‘special plate’, or dancing around the living room singing!
So I invite you to join in the celebration, let me know what you are doing to create joy and excitement in your life.
Let’s continue to party, on the way to THE party!

Comments

Popular Posts